10 things math students whined about in class yesterday while playing bingo...
- the direction of the scrolling feature of the track pad on a computer
- the fact that they don't know what's going on after they don't read their emails
- the rigorous security on their online homework site
- the time remaining before lunch
- the fact that their calculator cannot read their minds
- converting decimals to fractions
- their lack of a writing utensil
- the unit circle in trigonometry
- problems that take a long time to solve
- simplifying their answers
- the number e
OK, that was 11 things, but who's counting?